Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"It all depends on the way you look at things"

Traffic is pathetic these days. Moving around the city is a nightmare.
I have to travel for more than two hrs to commute from office to home. All my life is spent in travelling :(. Its so frustrating and I feel one doesnt understand this frustration until they go through it. I find it terrible to travel for such a long time. But I have no other option and feel it is my biggest problem for which im not able to find a solution.

 
But today I was talking to my friend and she was mentioning about an 13 year old girl who died of bone cancer. She was the only child for them. Her parents knew about cancer and even the girl. Its so hard to live when you know that your not going to live longer. However hard the parents try, they cannot save their child, there was no solution to this problem.

After listening to this, I realised that LIFE was good for me and things that I was complaining about, could not be called problematic. Its all about one's perception and how we take it. By turning a minor dilemma into a major crisis, a problem becomes a major source of distress and results in unhappiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment