Monday, May 31, 2010

Gone are those days...

Its been a long time that i took a break...

Its the same old faces everyday... that early morning race.. same old work. Its so nice to get away from all these for a while. Its so nice to be not reachable.. no one to disturb u.. no worries.. just eat all ur favs and lay back n enjoy your days. Ahhh ahh.. I feel so relaxed by just imagining that.


I remember my days, where we used to go to grandma's place for 2 months for summer holidays. Just Play Eat and Sleep and forget school :). Steal mangoes from neighbours farm and all those funfilled games and naughty pranks. On top of it grandma's pampering. How nice :) . I never realised till today that it was so good. I really miss those days.


I wish i could go somewhere like that right now.


I miss it all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment